Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hardware - Nearly Complete

I performed my cable management tasks tonight, and got all of the cables tied up neatly, and made all connections to the motherboard. I have a bad DVD ROM Drive, so I will need to replace that, perhaps run to the store in the near future for one, as I scavange a black one from my Firewall Server (I tried using an old one I had laying around... no luck). I will also need an adapter to plug in one of the case fans, the motherboard only had pins for one.

It felt good to get back on the case, haven't had time to touch it for a few days. I'll be out of town for two weeks starting on Monday, so I likely won't get past the OS install before I go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boo! I'm going on strike next. If you need to work nights to get this done that's what Aeropress is for!